Pool Filter Cleaning
Pool Filter Cleaning Service
Your filter is one of the most important components in keeping your pool clean, so it also needs to be kept clean. But maybe you’re new to pool maintenance. Or maybe you just got a new type of filter. Whatever the case, Call Pool Allstars for you Filter Cleaning Needs.
Types of Pool Filters?
- Sand Filters
- The most affordable style.
- Your pump pushes pool water through a tank approximately half-full of silica sand, which traps the particles and debris before passing the clean water back into your pool.
- Sand filters are easy to maintain and long-lasting.
- The primary drawback of sand filters is their effectiveness because they aren’t capable of trapping the smallest particles without the assistance of a filter aid.
- Cartridge Filters
- Effective and easy to maintain, cartridge filters are mid-tier pool filters.
- Cartridge filters use a cylindrical fan-folded polyester cartridge as the filtering medium. Water flows through the fabric and traps debris.
- Cartridge filters are considered “green” filters because they can’t be backwashed and, as a result, use less water when being cleaned.
- These filters can trap smaller particles.
- Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.) Filters
- Although the most expensive, D.E. filters are also the most effective, able to screen out all but the most microscopic particles.
- D.E. filters clean your water by passing it through a fine, white powder that’s actually made from the fossils of diatoms, a single-celled aquatic plant.
- Just like a sand filter, D.E. filters can be backwashed.
Phone: 1-800-394-POOL (7665)
Mon-Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Get Free Estimate
[insert page=’2714′ display=’content’]